Mitcham Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Mitcham?
Mitcham Food and Wine
Mitcham is located in South Australia, Australia. If you are a food lover, Mitcham is the place to be. There are a lot of options when it comes to dining and drinking in and around the city of Mitcham. Here are some of the great places to dine and drink in Mitcham:
There are several restaurants in Mitcham that serve delicious food. You can enjoy a variety of cuisines in these restaurants:
- The Edinburgh Hotel and Cellars - This restaurant offers modern Australian cuisine with a Scottish twist. They have a wide selection of wines and craft beers.
- Mykim's Vietnamese Restaurant - This restaurant serves authentic Vietnamese cuisine. They are known for their delicious pho and spring rolls.
- Esca Restaurant - This restaurant offers contemporary Australian cuisine and a great selection of wines.
If you are looking for a place to relax and have a drink, Mitcham has some great pubs:
- The Highway Hotel - This pub has a great selection of beers and spirits. They also serve delicious pub food.
- The Edinburgh Hotel and Cellars - Along with their restaurant, they also have a great pub. You can enjoy a drink in their beautiful beer garden.
- Cumberland Arms Hotel - This pub is known for its great atmosphere and friendly staff. They also serve delicious pub food.
Cafes and Take Away Food
If you are looking for something quick and easy, there are several cafes and take away food places in Mitcham:
- The Corner Pantry - This cafe serves delicious breakfast and lunch dishes. They also have a great selection of baked goods.
- Fish Stop - This fish and chip shop serves some of the best fish and chips in Mitcham. They also have other seafood and burger options.
- Mt Lofty Bakery - This bakery offers a variety of bread and pastry options. They also have a selection of sandwiches and coffee.
These are just a few of the great places to dine and drink in Mitcham. If you are in the area, be sure to try out some of these amazing options.
Mitcham Food and Wine Articles