Mitcham Local Services
Mitcham ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Mitcham site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Mitcham Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Mitcham When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Mitcham Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Mitcham Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Mitcham ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Mitcham and a Place to Meet
The mitcham.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Mitcham
Mitcham is a charming residential suburb located in the city of Adelaide, South Australia. It is bordered by Hawthorn, Kingswood, Cumberland Park, Colonel Light Gardens, Westbourne Park, and Torrens Park. The suburb is known for its stunning heritage buildings, tree-lined streets, and bustling local shopping precincts.
Here are some interesting facts about Mitcham:
1. The suburb was named after Mitcham Village in Surrey, England.
2. The Mitcham Village Shopping Centre is a famous landmark in the suburb, which includes a Woolworths, a post office, cafes, and specialty shops.
3. Mitcham has several revered educational institutions, including the Scotch College, St John's Grammar School, and Mitcham Girls High School.
4. The Mitcham Council was founded in 1869, making it one of the oldest municipal councils in South Australia.
5. The Mitcham Reserve is a large public parkland covering 27 hectares, offering plenty of outdoor activities for families, such as cycling, picnicking, and sports.
6. The suburb has an excellent public transport network consisting of several bus routes and the Mitcham train station, which connects to Adelaide CBD.
7. The Mitcham Heritage Walk is an essential tourist attraction that takes visitors on a self-guided tour through the suburb's notable historic sites.
8. Mitcham has a thriving arts community and is home to the Mitcham Cultural Village, housing several arts and cultural organizations.
9. The suburb has many places of worship, including Catholic, Anglican, Uniting Church, and several other Christian denominations.
10. The Mitcham Road Conservation Park is a peaceful nature reserve that offers a secluded retreat for bird watching and hiking enthusiasts.
Mitcham is a beautiful suburb of Adelaide, rich in history, culture, and natural beauty. Its vibrant community, excellent amenities, and quality living make it a popular choice among locals and tourists alike.